Note!

We aim to process applications slowly observing overall performance of the candidates. So, it is requested not to message our staff enquiring about the decision. Our staff will contact you if we plan to welcome you in the team. Remember, asking over and over will lower your chances of acceptance grievously.

Author Topic: Expression of Interest | VCAD Staff  (Read 2823 times)

Description: VCAD players who are interested in joining staff can reply in the same topic following the format.

Siezer

• Management
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Expression of Interest | VCAD Staff
« on: October 03, 2022, 11:03:37 am »
Expression of Interest

Administrators and other staff positions are accepted through invitations. You may reply in this topic with the below format to express that you are interested in joining the staff team.

The management will invite the interested people who show interest in the server.

Staff positions are granted along the following criteria's:
  • VCMP Knowledge and experience
  • Activity on the server
  • General attitude towards new players
  • Contribution to the development of server through suggestions or bug reports

Code: [Select]
Current Nickname:
Previous Nicknames:
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day?
Administrative Experience:
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?:
Additional Information:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 07:40:36 pm by Siezer »

S3Z4R

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Expression of Interest | VCAD Staff
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2022, 07:58:41 pm »
Current Nickname: [u1]S75.
Previous Nicknames: Sezar maybe
Country/Timezone: IN/ GMT+5:30
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day?: Whenever it's active, 2 hrs ish
Administrative Experience: VW8:Lost in Liberty Moderator, Gboyz Admin
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: I'll be honest.. So that I play bases on players demand, prevent bias implications by people (fake voting to be precise) and try to deal day to day stuff so that other admins who are currently busy irl, don't have to
Additional Information: ☕
Like Like x 1 (list)

Inferno

• VC:AD Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2022, 08:09:45 pm »
Current Nickname: Deja[VU]
Previous Nicknames: [VU]KEWUN_MOM, [VU]Inferno, [VU_R]Inferno, [VU_T]Inferno, [R2x]Inferno, Inferno[VU]
Country/Timezone: Pakistan +5 GMT
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? Depends, I play as long as there are players playing ingame whether A/D or Brawls.
Administrative Experience: VCCNR - I served at Administrator position for 2 years there until it closed down permanently. VFS - The server i am currently maintaining, administrating and managing. EG/AD - Moderator.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: Well, we have faced such situations where rule breaks happen in front of us and we cannot do anything because of no admin being present, brawls being constantly played and no A/D despite many players being ingame. Lowkey, always wanted to be a staff member here since i started playing back in 2020. I can deal with people and rulebreaks moderately.
Additional Information: deja vu

Accepted as Moderator.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 05:41:45 pm by Gohan »

SkaZ_107

• VC:AD Admin
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2022, 03:36:18 am »
Current Nickname: [MKs]SkaZ
Previous Nicknames: [MKt]SkaZ, SKAZ
Country/Timezone: GMT +5:30
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? : whenever there are players playing in server or sometimes I myself tag party people and i don't have any admin experience.
Administrative Experience:  I tried to be as a referee in magna but because of lack of admin experience I got denied.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To keep the server clean from hackers/rule breakers, I like this server and i want to gain some experience as a staff member and I'm mostly active in this server. Thank you.
Additional Information: -

Accepted as Moderator.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 05:41:52 pm by Gohan »

LumberJacK

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2022, 06:54:01 pm »
Current Nickname: [MD]LumberJacK
Previous Nicknames: (PRO)Angel
Country/Timezone: +5 GMT
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? 2 or 3hr a day
Administrative Experience: Current: EC Admin. Past: VL Admin, EAD champ 3 ref and also was ref in two more EAD events.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: Well, I would like to make the server a good place for newbies and old players by maintaining a good environment and cleaning up the rule breakers/Hackers in no time, A/D mode requires more administration compared to other servers and as a staff member I can take care of player demands and complains myself and make them feel comfortable in server.
Additional Information: -
« Last Edit: October 05, 2022, 06:58:22 pm by LumberJacK »

Hazard

• VC:AD Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2022, 06:59:28 am »
Current Nickname: [RT]Hazard
Previous Nicknames: RKB_Ricky
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, PK (GMT+5)
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I spend most of my time in VCAD when it's active.
Administrative Experience: ViceLand, Extreme-Addicts, European City, Asian City, VCCnR (Xmair's)
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To help maintain the server position by taking my necessary actions when a rule is broken in any aspect. I will assure that every player in the server follows the rules and avoid becoming toxic for the other players.
Additional Information: I have also helped the VCAD staff in MAGMA tournament which can make them able to judge how I handle things as a staff member.

Withdrawn.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 08:59:57 am by Hazard »

fortune

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2022, 12:49:48 pm »
Current Nickname: =TLA=Fortune
Previous Nicknames: Luchgox
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, GMT +5
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? 3 Hours
Administrative Experience: CTF Admin (since 2019), RTV Admin (2017-2020), ViceWar 9 Mod (2020), ViceLand Mod (2018-2019).
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To share and learn experiences. Contribute to the server's overall growth by managing events, suggesting new ideas, posting guides/tutorials, helping newcomers, and, most importantly, keeping a clean and fun environment for everyone in the game!
Additional Information: Have a nice day!

Withdrawn due to lack of activity
« Last Edit: December 28, 2022, 09:05:17 pm by fortune »

JINX

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2022, 12:53:12 pm »
Current Nickname: [DU]JiNX_z0r
Previous Nicknames: JiNX
Country/Timezone: Pakistan GMT+5
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I plays enough as a daily routine.
Administrative Experience: I don't have experience in this field but I'm applying as a fresh start.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: First I need to clarify you I'm very old and active player in this server I learned many things from the staffs Also I can contribute my time to keep server clean and can provide good duty towards the staff. I think it's necessary to count players opinion too as a staff member about the bases/brawls, actually what they demands for it.
Additional Information: Well I'm applying from DU community, our DU staffs are currently inactive.
Every community presents staff member why not DU once again? Here I'm presenting DU. Have a great day !

Fai[X]aN

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2022, 01:46:50 am »
Current Nickname: [u1_J]Faixan
Previous Nicknames: Fai[X]aN, Omniscient
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, GMT +5 ( But I'm active enough to cover the different timezones.)
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I play VCAD when I see some active players during free time. But mostly, I am available on Discord.
Administrative Experience: I used to be an admin in some minor servers created by friends, but I count that as nothing. It's my fresh start. I have reformed myself much to avail this voluntarily opportunity.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff? Being a part of staff, I can offer my duty sincerely. Guiding new players to the right way and giving my activity to the server. Keeping server's environment calm and entertaining. Furthermore, Every sort of help that is required for the server/forum and its betterment.
Additional Information: If you have any questions, you may ask below! :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2022, 08:01:46 am by Fai[X]aN »

vedder

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 02:37:14 pm »
Current Nickname: Vedder, Pickwick
Previous Nicknames: Calhoun
Country/Timezone: GMT-3, Argentina
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? Atleast 1 or 2 when there's people hanging around
Administrative Experience: Vice-War 7, Vice-War 8, VCTT, EAD League, MAGNA '21 as regards events. When it comes to administrative experience in servers, EA Admin.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: I have been putting a considerable amount of time in VCAD that it has ended becoming one of my favourite servers. Besides, I have been staff member in three A/D events, which increased my knowledge about the gamemode, so I have been able to appreciate its features better. The VCAD Community is a fully-fledged vivid group of wonderful and respectable players who contribute to a good gameplay. I would like to give my two cents in referee'ing and giving a hand to VCAD Staff with whatever I can contribute. The time I spend in VCAD I do not regret it, for it really is a good gameplay experience, unlike other servers whose magic I cannot yet easily find.
Additional Information:

Hazard

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2023, 01:46:36 pm »
Current Nickname: [RT]Hazard
Previous Nicknames: RKB_Ricky
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, PK (GMT+5)
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I'm pretty much active. Even if I don't spend time in-game, I'm active on discord and therefore can come in-game almost anytime.
Administrative Experience: I have been a referee in MAGNA which was a huge success and admin experience below:
Grand Theft Auto European City - Moderator
[0.4] ViceLand | Mapping | Deathmatch - Moderator
[0.4] Extreme Addicts - Moderator
Rob The Vehicle (IV) - Administrator
Grand Theft Auto Asian City (not current, previous one) - Manager
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: I see that the staff members are known by my personality and they know my role as a staff member. I personally like VCAD much and therefore want to spend my time helping the staff members fix bugs and assisting players when they need a staff member.
Additional Information: I hope you look to my application and make a decision!

Accepted as Moderator.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 03:29:23 am by Mashreq »

Domek

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2023, 12:56:27 am »
Current Nickname: =TLA=Domek
Previous Nicknames: Domek_GOS,[VU_T]Domek,[VU_R]Domek
Country/Timezone: Poland|GMT+1
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? 2 hours
Administrative Experience: Vice Freemode Server – either moderator or administrator,I do not remember correctly (past experience)
Arbiter Server – administrator (past experience)
CTB - moderator (past experience)
SOD CNR – administrator (past experience)
Vice City Cops & Robbers - administrator ( at the present)

Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: Dear VCAD staff team,a very warm welcome to you.Writing this I would like to mainly focus on what I can contribute to the server if I am accepted and these things are: activity and impeccable administrating.I am a type of person who likes to cooperate with others and has always been there whenever needed and providing support to either fellow staff mates on their duties or clan members in team fights.Activity on the server and maintaining it without any rule breakers is one of my main assets so you can count on that,another thing and my second asset is the admin experience.I have been an admin on VCCNR for 3 long years now so it is nothing new for me when it comes to solving reports,suggesting improvements and hosting the mini events.Although, it is true that I have been an admin on different servers,both from roleplay and deathmatch side of vcmp I have never been able to get accepted on vcad,my interest for the staff position goes back to the early 2021 EAD days when I was slowly getting familiarized with its fairly new gamemode for me to later on play with my friends hours at nights,having tons of fun together.This is another fundamental thing,the joy of the game,which has slowly disappeared over the time and which I want to bring back once again.The amount of brawls played compared to the normal bases is one of the main factors  as per my observations that the players are quitting the server earlier than expected,I would like to change that routine and apply the fifty-fifty rule so that everyone will be satisfied and happy by getting both brawl and normal a/d bases in the respective amount of time, this will be one of my priorities to commit to if I am given the opportunity to join as an admin and I assure all of you that I will deliver on this promise.Summing up, throughout my stay in vcmp I have met a lot of different people from whom I have learnt a lot,mainly all of my ex and present staff members who had a very good influence on me,they taught me how to act in difficult situations no matter what they were,thanks to them and my willingness to learn I have become cool-headed,well-mannered and responsible admin. Words are not enough and cannot express how grateful I am to each and every of you for making me what I am today.Thank you! Lastly, I hope for a positive response to my admin app and that you consider me to be one of you.

Additional Information: Thank you once again for reading this.

Accepted as Moderator.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2023, 03:29:34 am by Mashreq »