Author Topic: unban app  (Read 3490 times)

Description:

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
unban app
« on: February 06, 2022, 09:53:04 pm »
Nick used whilst ingame: toolsm4
Time and Date that you were banned: today
Suspected Reason (if any): votekick cmd
Admin that banned you (if known): martyroon
Extra note: I got banned unfair, bcz his evidence is from 2021 June and we are 2022 March, marty should be punished for that action, how players could make reports of one year ago....
extra evdience: juan saying " pelase dont make another unban app, fulton wont make one" what if fulton dont make another unban app, fulton broke that rule 40 times and i did 3 times en june 2021 and im banned? wtf

@Dr.Shawn handle this case
pd: anyways i received a warn after 2021, idk why now im banned
tla juan trying to ban me from the forum bcz he know as well this is unfair:

Check @Dr.Shawn you think this is fair when admins making this as a joke? why you added admins like this in the server, this sv was fine with EAF and VU in the staff.

VCAD 2022 Staff Behavior.... :
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 10:05:36 pm by PaiN. »

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: unban app
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2022, 10:20:53 pm »
Hey Pain,

Apparently, a lot happened while I was away. Let’s sort this out. After reviewing everything mainly evidences which are used against your ban appears to be very recent. I see you consider them to be long back which isn’t the case according to us. Thus, I am attaching the evidence below for you to have a look and explain to us:

However, regarding the staff behaviour with you in public, I am sorry to hear that. While, I am on that, could you please explain to me the evidence used against you.

Cheers,
Siezer

Martyrdom

• Crow
  • Ex-Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2022, 10:49:00 pm »
I'd like to apologize for stepping out of line and behaving the way I did in the server discord with you which was absolutely unnecessary and just created an even more negative environment than the one we have right now. Everyone who had watched what just happened in the interaction I had with PaiN should NOT do absolutely anything of what I did which was definitely not a good example to everyone on this community and our staff team is known for being much better than the behaviour that was displayed today which was too far fetched from the professionalism that we as a team strive for.

I'm sorry for all of the problems I have caused you, and I repeat in case it was not clear enough to not in any way imitate the behaviour that I just displayed today in our discord, this goes to all players part of our staff or not part of it, which I also promise to not repeat myself from today.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 10:53:22 pm by Martyrdom »

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2022, 12:55:28 am »
Hey Pain,

Apparently, a lot happened while I was away. Let’s sort this out. After reviewing everything mainly evidences which are used against your ban appears to be very recent. I see you consider them to be long back which isn’t the case according to us. Thus, I am attaching the evidence below for you to have a look and explain to us:

However, regarding the staff behaviour with you in public, I am sorry to hear that. While, I am on that, could you please explain to me the evidence used against you.

Cheers,
Siezer
As you can see danish was having a lot of lags, and danish could made a single movement, but all was waiting for him bcz he was still in base, as you can verify of my words danish got timeout 3 seconds later and danish didnt reported me bcz he knew about it, you will ban me when the player didnt reported me? then mid server should be banned now, i reported fulton because i warned him and he did it 2 times in same day, isnt same example with danish, i was helping danish that day, because he couldnt made a single movement
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 12:57:08 am by PaiN. »

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2022, 01:02:16 am »
I'd like to apologize for stepping out of line and behaving the way I did in the server discord with you which was absolutely unnecessary and just created an even more negative environment than the one we have right now. Everyone who had watched what just happened in the interaction I had with PaiN should NOT do absolutely anything of what I did which was definitely not a good example to everyone on this community and our staff team is known for being much better than the behaviour that was displayed today which was too far fetched from the professionalism that we as a team strive for.

I'm sorry for all of the problems I have caused you, and I repeat in case it was not clear enough to not in any way imitate the behaviour that I just displayed today in our discord, this goes to all players part of our staff or not part of it, which I also promise to not repeat myself from today.
The fact is this, you say all of this because i show this to admins like siezer or shawn, if i wasnt going to show this images in public topic then you wasnt going to excuse yourself, decko, fulton and you have same behavior thats why i said this server was better when the admins just was EAF and VU, but well you had balls to excuse yourself in this forum and i will forgive you this time and about the report @Siezer, how i can receive a ban if the player(danish) didnt reported me and he got timeout seconds later... if you didnt knew the context why u banned me without my defense, because admins was waiting for fulton's defense but here i just received a ban for evidence of 1 year ago and that is very unfair, all know it unless decko and marty and maybe tla juan the same players who was making jokes about a relevant report in this server, the staff of our new generation...

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2022, 06:08:33 am »
Thank you pain for clarification. I’ve cross checked this information from the players who were present during that time and it appears to be correct. I feel sorry on behalf of my staff team that you had to face invalid ban. I’ve lifted your ban for now as  I’ve nothing much to offer except my apologies and I hope you are sane enough to cooperate.

I am giving you 1 week donator role for the sake of compensation. We keen to do our best and mistakes can be made but in the meantime, we expect you to be respectful towards our staff. Thank you for understanding. I will keep this topic open for now if you’ve anything else to add.

FulToN_619

• Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2022, 10:28:00 am »
Lord pain can you explain this?

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 07:02:15 pm »
Lederhos was AFK in that time thats why i did it, but if you see the echo in complete image you can verify when i said " ah he wasnt afk, sry leder" bcz he returned but he was afk why u think he didnt reported me, stop cutting images and making fake reports or admins should punish you again
You just need check when i said " Ahh he returned " yo verify it, its interesting how you trying to make another fake report Fulton
@vcad admins if i post here evidence when leder was afk, admins will ban fulton again for fake report?
« Last Edit: February 07, 2022, 07:04:39 pm by PaiN. »

FulToN_619

• Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2022, 10:19:03 am »
Lederhos was AFK in that time thats why i did it, but if you see the echo in complete image you can verify when i said " ah he wasnt afk, sry leder" bcz he returned but he was afk why u think he didnt reported me, stop cutting images and making fake reports or admins should punish you again
You just need check when i said " Ahh he returned " yo verify it, its interesting how you trying to make another fake report Fulton
@vcad admins if i post here evidence when leder was afk, admins will ban fulton again for fake report?
There's a auto afk remover in the server and his team was still alive he was not the last guy remaining then why did you use votekick cmd on him. You're not supposed to use votekick cmd before his whole team die.

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2022, 03:12:04 pm »
Locking this as nothing substantial was added.

I’ve also removed some toxic replies. If any of you feel things are unfair, you may contact me.