Author Topic: FulToN_619 rage again  (Read 3259 times)

Description:

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
FulToN_619 rage again
« on: February 05, 2022, 07:18:42 pm »
Player nickname: =TLA=FulToN_619 , [du]pavonis, [MK]Danish, nanik [VCK]Amir
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: abusing of /votekick cmd, invalid reason
Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos)  https://youtu.be/BSQHtJfpYXc
Explanation: I was playing as usual and i killed fulton, he was rage for it i guess, then i was trying to save major as you can see in the video in mini map, and he started abusing of /votekick cmd with invalid reason, even when pavonis had rockets and i was fighting with pavonis ruger vs rocket, and anyways that isnt a valid reason to abuse of that cmd, you can check in the server rules if u want, i saw players got punished/banned for abuse this cmd, be fair and punish them for it too.

PD: Its the third time when fulton broke the rules bcz he is rage i think he deserves a ban or more, he never learn and he think he can broke rules just bcz tla juan will defend himself here
They after i got kicked making this as a joke :

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:27:03 pm by PaiN. »

byehoney

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: FulToN_619 rage again
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2022, 07:36:57 pm »
hi. i thought the player was wasting time and as a result, i voted. i don't think that i abused the rules. but if i did, i'd be sorry. i like playing in this server and i've never abused any rule so far.

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2022, 07:46:54 pm »
much players after fulton abused of this : using votekick cmd for nothing

hi. i thought the player was wasting time and as a result, i voted. i don't think that i abused the rules. but if i did, i'd be sorry. i like playing in this server and i've never abused any rule so far.
idk who are you but i warned all before it, i said thats not allowed but you just continued
Proof: Me, major and scalla told all of you that wasnt allowed in the server but you just continued with that shit, and obviusly you are lying in your "excuse"

AFTER THE FIRST VOTEKICK UNFAIR GOT DENIED THE USER NANIK STARTED ANOTHER VOTEKICK CMD WITHOUT REASON, then the principal autors of this shit its pavonis fulton and nanik

admins you want more evidence?

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 07:58:35 pm by PaiN. »

Gohan

• Management
  • =TLA=Deko.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2022, 10:26:27 pm »

Juan told you this few days ago...

We wont tolerate this kind of actions anymore beacuse we already warned you many many times for it, your report will be handled soon as fulton takes reponse on here.

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2022, 01:54:06 am »

Juan told you this few days ago...

We wont tolerate this kind of actions anymore beacuse we already warned you many many times for it, your report will be handled soon as fulton takes reponse on here.
We wont tolerate this kind of actions decko, i didnt said "rape" i said "rage" next time read as well please, i didnt insulted fulton.
Atte: ZWK Team.
If fulton never reply then admins never will punish him? the evidences are clearly even without my video because i showed proof where fulton did this abuse of cmd a lot of times, admins should give him 12 hours to reply
Atte: PaiN.
Edit : Its interesting how TLA clan is trying to justify his bad actions in the server, juan did it and now deck is doing this... thats why i told axxo and shawn to take this case
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 01:55:38 am by PaiN. »

Martyrdom

• Crow
  • Ex-Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2022, 11:37:05 am »
You have been warned in a past report to stop wording your reports in a provocative manner before, rage or rape it does not matter. Keeping this in mind you have been banned from making reports for 1 week.

Now coming back to the players you reported: FulToN_619 will be banned for 48 hours, nanik will be banned for 24 hours and the remaining players will be issued a warn after voting on a illegitimate votekick.

Thanks for reporting.

EDIT: FulToN will post a reply.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 02:51:41 pm by Martyrdom »

FulToN_619

• Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2022, 02:44:47 pm »
Ok so WE used /votekick cmd to avoid timewaste. Lord pain always repeat same tactics like camping 1km away from the base or spending whole round on roof to not get killed, here is the proof when lord pain wasted our 4minutes for nothing.

You should be banned too for abusing /votekick i guess

And about hunting WE used /votekick on him because he was being disrespectful towards our religion and country.

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2022, 05:33:46 pm »
Ok so WE used /votekick cmd to avoid timewaste. Lord pain always repeat same tactics like camping 1km away from the base or spending whole round on roof to not get killed, here is the proof when lord pain wasted our 4minutes for nothing.

You should be banned too for abusing /votekick i guess

And about hunting WE used /votekick on him because he was being disrespectful towards our religion and country.

1.- Its interesting how fulton in his desesperation posted a fake image because as you can verify i nmy video lumberjack wasnt present and i wasnt losing time, just you and your friends was saying it bcz i was trying to kill all of us and i killed analizator with it, even if i was killing in roof isnt a valid reason to use the cmd /votekick, bcxz votekick cmd is just when players are afk without admin in game, dont try to post useless excuses here
2.- You are posting images where i was VU_R¿?? 2020???  then i can post images too when you was using hackerton or rusty? then your ban should be for 1 month if we count all times where you used /votekick cmd for invalid reason

THIS IS VERY FUNNY BECAUSE COMPARE ME WITH HIM: IF ADMINS WILL PUNISH ME FOR A VOTEKICK WHAT I USED IN 2020 AND NOW WE ARE IN 2022 THEN ADMINS SHOULD PUNISH TOO FULTON FOR HIS 40 TIMES WHERE HE USED VOTEKICK CMD WITHOUT VALID REASON.

3.- hunting just connected the server and you used that cmd, hunting insulted you and your country after it, and all can verify it in VCAD Echo, stop lying here fulton and accept your punishment
PD: idk why fulton trying to lies here, my evidences are clear as crystal, idk even why admins continue with this if his defense havent sense and he is just showing how he did this infraction 40 times...
@FulToN_619 be a man for first time in your life and accept your punishment like real man, stop making fake excuses because that shit havent sense you are just showing how much times you broke this rule/cmd
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 05:47:10 pm by PaiN. »

FulToN_619

• Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2022, 07:36:42 pm »
You are posting images where i was VU_R¿?? 2020???  then i can post images too when you was using hackerton or rusty? then your ban should be for 1 month if we count all times where you used /votekick cmd for invalid reason
I never used hackerton or rusty nick in VCAD and about your VU_R tag here you go

THIS IS VERY FUNNY BECAUSE COMPARE ME WITH HIM: IF ADMINS WILL PUNISH ME FOR A VOTEKICK WHAT I USED IN 2020 AND NOW WE ARE IN 2022
VCAD was created in 2021 not in 2020
« Last Edit: February 06, 2022, 07:38:14 pm by FulToN_619 »

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2022, 08:01:41 pm »
compare 2021 with 2022, lol 1 year, and you did it 40 times, @vcad staff i guess fulton should be banned for more time bcz he did this 40 times....

Martyrdom

• Crow
  • Ex-Crew
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2022, 08:07:24 pm »
Keep this report clean, I've unlocked this only if something constructive could be given but for the most part this was not the case.

Anyhow PaiN has been issued a 24 hour ban. If you are gonna use /votekick cmd you should give proper reasons not just make up half hearted things like MD laggot. /votekick is no joke. Also he gets less ban time because most of the pictures I do not have much context on them and the reasons themselves seems valid but I don't know if you wanna debate about this I'll need more evidence.