Author Topic: [ON]HunTinG - Family Abuse + Toxic/Advertising  (Read 2115 times)

Description:

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[ON]HunTinG - Family Abuse + Toxic/Advertising
« on: December 24, 2021, 03:47:09 am »
Player nickname: [ON]HunTinG
Date: Everydays, he is my fan #1
Reason for reporting: involving my family without reason and being toxic with me(insulting me and my parenths) even when i didnt said nothing to him
Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos)

PD: I think he need a ban, a mute wont be enough punishment, he need learn about his mistakes

FakeTinG

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [ON]HunTinG - Family Abuse + Toxic/Advertising
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2021, 06:14:06 pm »
ok firstly, show me a server in masterlist that reads "Pain Mom Server" (that was active at that moment, don't bother making a server just for reporting me lmao)

apart from that, idk.. i trolled you in 3-4 lines, u got offended as usual, and probably reported cuz u know you can't make any valid rape videos or whatsoever on me, apart from sequences as "hunting running from me" or "hahah mr fizz killed hunting 1 time with laser sniper from 500m, rape"

check full logs anyway @admins, he's not even a challenge for me to insult him, trolls in chat i enjoy anyway, and this didn't even last for more than 5 seconds in which he got offended.. :)))
PS: is mom insulting in pm allowed?  ;D

edit

he usually joins discord and starts provoking me while im ingame
then this happens:

yes, he gets shredded the fuck up and leaves (going to report)
« Last Edit: December 24, 2021, 06:36:27 pm by FakeTinG »

PaiN.

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2021, 02:09:24 am »
Yes, i insulted him after he insulted my mom and my family without reason, mute me from discord if i broken a rule and ban/mute him because he too broken rules

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2021, 11:49:37 am »
My apologies for being late with this. Anyways, this report will be denied. I’ve mentioned this many times that if you feel insulted by anyone, you aren’t supposed to insult him back in the same way if you want him to be punished.

Trash talking is allowed if the other person is welcoming the talk. However, this is exactly the same case, you can’t expect someone to be punished for the same offence carried out by you. I see both action and reaction which destroys the idea of punishment. Pain, If you want HunTinG to stop with these abuses, you shouldn’t insult or abuse him back in the same way but report to us directly and we’ll make sure to handle this.

If you still have doubts, feel free to poke me on discord.