Skip to content

<Accepted> Request to Remove Additional Objects Allowing Roof Access

Started by blitz, June 09, 2025, 06:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Choose an option.

Keep the updates.
Revert the changes back to how they were before.
Lv 2

blitz

Hi Staff team,

Recently, we have seen several changes introduced to the server such as weather and time modification for each round, Roof access almost to every roof. I think the enhancements are made to improve the gameplay experience but on the other hand, it spoils the traditional A/D game mode.

I just wanna know if these enhancements will also be there in MAGNA, It has already created confusion in casual gameplay, but I request you to review it once again, and providing us with clarity would be appreciated.

Additionally, AD is always about strategy, timing and co-ordination but these brawl bases turns A/D into deathmatch chaos. We are losing the traditional A/D experience and yeah maybe we can have this on a separate topic.

Please review the recent enhancements and do what's best for server.

Lv 3

BeaTz


Lv 3

Sean

I find the new updates not fitting as well. I very much agree with this.

Only thing time and weather has did is increase my task of changing weather and time everytime a round begins.

The stairs and alternate entrances everywhere has made A/D less strategical amd more battle related.

+1 Agreed.

Lv 4

Hazard


Lv 7

Inferno