Author Topic: =tla=juan* - false warn  (Read 2057 times)

Description:

herqules

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
=tla=juan* - false warn
« on: November 16, 2023, 11:05:01 pm »
Admin nickname:=tla=juan*

Date:13/11/2016

Reason for reporting:false warn

Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos) : https://ibb.co/0ZPBjN1

Extra Information: mostly i don't intend to file reports against people, but when i have to i will especially when you find an irresponsible person who has a bad experience in management, after finished first round in vcad server i was surprised by a false warning from juan because of teamgrief although i didn't do that i was playing normally then asked him to inquire about the matter but he ignored it , my request is that if it is proven that i did something wrong im ready to get ban not just a warning.

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: =tla=juan* - false warn
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2023, 06:26:20 pm »
Hello Herqules,

I've been away, but luckily I visited the forum today. I'll ask Juan to drop a reply and see if he has anything to say. We can take it further from there then.

FulToN_619

• Give Respect Get Respect
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2023, 08:06:42 pm »
It was me who reported Herqules ingame via /report cmd, he was punching me when round just started then when I entered in heli he started shooting my heli with ingram as far as i remember so that's why juan verbally warned him and later herqules started insulting him.

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2023, 11:10:06 pm »
I spoke with Juan regarding the report. He mentioned that players reported instances of you shooting their vehicles and punching them, which is not allowed. We provide verbal warnings for such behavior, and if it persists, further action may be taken.

Please keep in mind that admins are expected to have enough knowledge to take action without always providing evidence for each kick/warn/ban. I'll keep this report open for 24 hours for your response; otherwise, I'll lock it.