Author Topic: Unfair use of timeout feature  (Read 1661 times)

Description:

Craigx

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unfair use of timeout feature
« on: February 09, 2022, 02:06:54 pm »
Admin nickname: i really don't know
Date: 8/2/22
Reason for reporting:unfair use of timeout feature on me in discord
Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos): i don't even know why one of ur admin used timeout feature on me.
Extra Information:i dont know who used discord timeout feature on me since i have asked on discord channel aswell to know if i have done something wrong but no one ready to answer it and as far as i remember i haven't broke any rule and even if i had broke any rule using timeout feature without letting the player know about rule break wont do any good since he wont even know about his mistake.

Kindly check audit logs and let me know why was timeout feature used on me.

Gohan

• Management
  • =TLA=Deko.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unfair use of timeout feature
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2022, 04:00:24 pm »
Hey craig, I did timed you out of the discord main channel...
Reason were displayed in the timeout, "dont spam discord emojis in the server "#console" channel".
Isn't necessary to put a "report" for a timeout of 60 seconds, because that were the duration of the timeout.. 60 seconds.

You know what you did because you deleted your message of emojis.
https://imgur.com/nyIzhVe

Craigx

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2022, 04:10:33 pm »
Hey gohan, i usually delete my messages from echo channel since it gets echo to the server and bot repeats it which is visible to everyone with name if i had done it with different name and then deleted. your comment would have made some sense.

Its not about appeal i wouldnt post a ban appeal if i had done something wrong i would have happily accepted my punishment but i don't see any rule regarding sending emojis to server is not allowed nor i knew it will turn in something else.

You could have warned me by mentioning me without usage of timeout feature.

I didnt even know why you have used timeout feature on me and using it wont benefit the server nor stop me from doing it again since i didnt know what i had done.

dont spam discord emojis in the server "#console" channel
i didnt see this anywhere while timeout.

Reason for posting this report was not to get you punished or something i just wanted to know who did it and why. If you had responded to my discord message i wouldn't have posted this report

Anyways i got the answer and i have no interest in keeping this report open you can close the report.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2022, 04:55:45 pm by Craigx »

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2022, 09:36:01 pm »
Any kind of message which is repeated considered to be a spam. It is also requested that you communicate minor issues with staff if unanswered, you can start topic on website. I hope your issue is resolved now, thanks for the report.