Author Topic: Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim  (Read 2066 times)

Description:

Nassim^

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim
« on: December 09, 2021, 03:17:52 pm »
Nick used whilst ingame: Never played vcad and btw i use [F2]Nassim in other servers.
Time and Date that you were banned: like 2 months ago since the PL drama.
Suspected Reason (if any): Ties with kewun.
Admin that banned you (if known): idk
Extra note:
Ok so literally, I was banned for completely wrong reasons by these MKs and it was called community ban(kinda funny lol) The thing is, I never crashed any server lol, and why would I do when I myself play vcmp and enjoying the game, so I wont let vcmp die that way. Its just PL drama to degrade me because of personal issues.
Again im sorry even if you feel like i crash server or smthing i apologize for that actually, because its my fault and everyone was saying crash server & etc in the WK discord, but they're not in PL community ban lmao....
once again I sorry for that...
« Last Edit: December 09, 2021, 03:23:03 pm by Nassim^ »

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban appeal - [F2]Nassim
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2021, 01:41:48 pm »
Given the evidence against you, it appears that you've been directly involved in the attacks. This appeal will be denied undoubtedly and your ban is set to expire after five months. However, I am dropping the images which clearly show your involvement in attacks and moreover your contribution in promoting such dangerous actions. It is advised that you don't make more appeals or make any attempt to register a new account as it will increase your ban duration.