Skip to content
Menu

Show posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Show posts Menu

Messages - Major

#1
Player Applications / Application - [VU_T]Major
November 13, 2021, 10:38:25 PM
Nickname: [VU_T]Major
Average Ping in VCAD: 81-99
Location: Egypt
Timezone (GMT +/-): +2
Discord: major#6016
#2
General Discussion / Re: VCAD Production - Gohan
June 24, 2021, 11:14:14 PM
Ingame Nickname: [VU_T]Major
I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatory for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting: Yes, I agree
#3
Reports / Re: racist boi
June 24, 2021, 12:18:11 AM
First screenshot (https://m.imgur.com/gallery/JBzhS0x) I was already verbally warned by admin OmaRosh
second screenshot (https://m.imgur.com/gallery/DGw8976) just go away with this bullshit, bringing a screenshot happened in EC server 21 March/2021
Third, mind your own language on forum
Good luck next time
#4
Reports / [ON]HunTinG - Report
June 22, 2021, 05:04:00 AM
Player nickname: [ON]HunTinG
Date: 22 june
Reason for reporting: advertising
Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos) https://ibb.co/fvHq1Mj