QuoteYou call this annoying?
Yes, I do. You can't tell me what to consider annoying or not. Comparing the event to past archive is just wrong, but just so you know, I don't really care about your delusional comparison about "past competitiveness". 11 years here and I had never seen such a team like yours, behaving like children and expecting maximum respect from the staff. Guess first experiences still come.
QuoteI am not gonna apologize for my team's behavior, if you had trouble dealing with them, you could have muted them. Y'all decide to kick without due consideration, but demand to be educated about mutes?
No I couldn't mute. Otherwise you would have suffered problems to communicate strategies among yourselves.
QuoteI am perplexed, you aspire to assume a position of leadership for the match, yet you seem unwilling to shoulder the accountability for the outcome. If you do not answer for the other referees
Whatever you think you're saying here just proves that you've not read anything that I wrote in the tone that I wanted you to (if you even read it), but in your own, offensive, condemnatory, condescending. I am done either. I don't need to prove you anything.

