Author Topic: BAN FOR WALLHACKS  (Read 1092 times)

Description:

FakeTinG

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
BAN FOR WALLHACKS
« on: October 24, 2022, 04:48:32 pm »
THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT

no, not even gonna try explaining how i got killed by rpg every single day and night and how these idiot admins searched for reasons 24/7 not to allow me to play

HOWEVER, i thank u for ending this fking gamemode's bullshit right here for me (and probably it's soon gonna be over for the rest of you idiots playing it trying to achieve smth), and tbh you should totally erase this server not only from vcmp masterlist, but from the existence, and forget about it, it's more hopeless than a VU member in 1v1 match with me

never joined this server to impress, because i totally hate whatever AD stands for, its gameplay and not even gonna talk about idiot staff's decisions

u can't even understand how happy I am that I am finally banned in this hopeless server

ps: ily juan <3
« Last Edit: October 24, 2022, 04:52:21 pm by FakeTinG »

Siezer

• Management
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: BAN FOR WALLHACKS
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2022, 06:47:08 pm »
HunTinG is now banned from our website too for constantly disrespecting server and our staff. If you think ban was wrong, a report or ban appeal could be initiated in the relevant board. This is to remind you, multiple warns were given earlier too but this just drawn a line in the sand.

Ban is set to expire after 30 days. His comment won't be edited or removed so VCAD community can see this kind of attitude is unacceptable. We appreciate healthy and clean discussion. Our staff is always happy to hear you even if you are wrong but be respectful.