Vice City Attack & Defence > Reports

FulToN_619 rage again

<< < (2/3) > >>

Martyrdom:
You have been warned in a past report to stop wording your reports in a provocative manner before, rage or rape it does not matter. Keeping this in mind you have been banned from making reports for 1 week.

Now coming back to the players you reported: FulToN_619 will be banned for 48 hours, nanik will be banned for 24 hours and the remaining players will be issued a warn after voting on a illegitimate votekick.

Thanks for reporting.

EDIT: FulToN will post a reply.

FulToN_619:
Ok so WE used /votekick cmd to avoid timewaste. Lord pain always repeat same tactics like camping 1km away from the base or spending whole round on roof to not get killed, here is the proof when lord pain wasted our 4minutes for nothing.

You should be banned too for abusing /votekick i guess

And about hunting WE used /votekick on him because he was being disrespectful towards our religion and country.

PaiN.:

--- Quote from: FulToN_619 on February 06, 2022, 02:44:47 pm ---Ok so WE used /votekick cmd to avoid timewaste. Lord pain always repeat same tactics like camping 1km away from the base or spending whole round on roof to not get killed, here is the proof when lord pain wasted our 4minutes for nothing.

You should be banned too for abusing /votekick i guess

And about hunting WE used /votekick on him because he was being disrespectful towards our religion and country.

--- End quote ---

1.- Its interesting how fulton in his desesperation posted a fake image because as you can verify i nmy video lumberjack wasnt present and i wasnt losing time, just you and your friends was saying it bcz i was trying to kill all of us and i killed analizator with it, even if i was killing in roof isnt a valid reason to use the cmd /votekick, bcxz votekick cmd is just when players are afk without admin in game, dont try to post useless excuses here
2.- You are posting images where i was VU_R¿?? 2020???  then i can post images too when you was using hackerton or rusty? then your ban should be for 1 month if we count all times where you used /votekick cmd for invalid reason

THIS IS VERY FUNNY BECAUSE COMPARE ME WITH HIM: IF ADMINS WILL PUNISH ME FOR A VOTEKICK WHAT I USED IN 2020 AND NOW WE ARE IN 2022 THEN ADMINS SHOULD PUNISH TOO FULTON FOR HIS 40 TIMES WHERE HE USED VOTEKICK CMD WITHOUT VALID REASON.

3.- hunting just connected the server and you used that cmd, hunting insulted you and your country after it, and all can verify it in VCAD Echo, stop lying here fulton and accept your punishment
PD: idk why fulton trying to lies here, my evidences are clear as crystal, idk even why admins continue with this if his defense havent sense and he is just showing how he did this infraction 40 times...
@FulToN_619 be a man for first time in your life and accept your punishment like real man, stop making fake excuses because that shit havent sense you are just showing how much times you broke this rule/cmd

FulToN_619:

--- Quote from: PaiN. on February 06, 2022, 05:33:46 pm ---You are posting images where i was VU_R¿?? 2020???  then i can post images too when you was using hackerton or rusty? then your ban should be for 1 month if we count all times where you used /votekick cmd for invalid reason

--- End quote ---
I never used hackerton or rusty nick in VCAD and about your VU_R tag here you go

--- Quote from: PaiN. on February 06, 2022, 05:33:46 pm ---THIS IS VERY FUNNY BECAUSE COMPARE ME WITH HIM: IF ADMINS WILL PUNISH ME FOR A VOTEKICK WHAT I USED IN 2020 AND NOW WE ARE IN 2022

--- End quote ---
VCAD was created in 2021 not in 2020

PaiN.:
compare 2021 with 2022, lol 1 year, and you did it 40 times, @vcad staff i guess fulton should be banned for more time bcz he did this 40 times....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version