Vice City Attack & Defence > Reports

FulToN_619 rage again

(1/3) > >>

PaiN.:
Player nickname: =TLA=FulToN_619 , [du]pavonis, [MK]Danish, nanik [VCK]Amir
Date: Today
Reason for reporting: abusing of /votekick cmd, invalid reason
Proof: (logs, screenshots, videos)  https://youtu.be/BSQHtJfpYXc
Explanation: I was playing as usual and i killed fulton, he was rage for it i guess, then i was trying to save major as you can see in the video in mini map, and he started abusing of /votekick cmd with invalid reason, even when pavonis had rockets and i was fighting with pavonis ruger vs rocket, and anyways that isnt a valid reason to abuse of that cmd, you can check in the server rules if u want, i saw players got punished/banned for abuse this cmd, be fair and punish them for it too.

PD: Its the third time when fulton broke the rules bcz he is rage i think he deserves a ban or more, he never learn and he think he can broke rules just bcz tla juan will defend himself here
They after i got kicked making this as a joke :

byehoney:
hi. i thought the player was wasting time and as a result, i voted. i don't think that i abused the rules. but if i did, i'd be sorry. i like playing in this server and i've never abused any rule so far.

PaiN.:
much players after fulton abused of this : using votekick cmd for nothing

--- Quote from: byehoney on February 05, 2022, 07:36:57 pm ---hi. i thought the player was wasting time and as a result, i voted. i don't think that i abused the rules. but if i did, i'd be sorry. i like playing in this server and i've never abused any rule so far.

--- End quote ---
idk who are you but i warned all before it, i said thats not allowed but you just continued
Proof: Me, major and scalla told all of you that wasnt allowed in the server but you just continued with that shit, and obviusly you are lying in your "excuse"

AFTER THE FIRST VOTEKICK UNFAIR GOT DENIED THE USER NANIK STARTED ANOTHER VOTEKICK CMD WITHOUT REASON, then the principal autors of this shit its pavonis fulton and nanik

admins you want more evidence?

Gohan:
Juan told you this few days ago...

We wont tolerate this kind of actions anymore beacuse we already warned you many many times for it, your report will be handled soon as fulton takes reponse on here.

PaiN.:

--- Quote from: Gohan on February 05, 2022, 10:26:27 pm ---Juan told you this few days ago...

We wont tolerate this kind of actions anymore beacuse we already warned you many many times for it, your report will be handled soon as fulton takes reponse on here.

--- End quote ---
We wont tolerate this kind of actions decko, i didnt said "rape" i said "rage" next time read as well please, i didnt insulted fulton.
Atte: ZWK Team.
If fulton never reply then admins never will punish him? the evidences are clearly even without my video because i showed proof where fulton did this abuse of cmd a lot of times, admins should give him 12 hours to reply
Atte: PaiN.
Edit : Its interesting how TLA clan is trying to justify his bad actions in the server, juan did it and now deck is doing this... thats why i told axxo and shawn to take this case

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version