Vice City Attack & Defence > Suggestions

RPG should be limited even more

(1/2) > >>

FakeTinG:
idk if i should post here, but since i play A/D mostly cuz of its playercount, I thought I could try to suggest lowering RPG presence in server, eventually by making its ammo lower

if RPG had around like 8 (totally lower or equal with 8, cuz over 10 it's gonna cause disaster) rockets instead of 15-20, then the amount of random deaths could be lowered down
not to mention how annoying it is to get killed by an rpg out of nowhere, or be chased to it
I'm posting this because all players in server seem to complain about the same thing, and that is getting randomly killed by the rockets from far away

whereas if rockets were limited, for example interior maps would be way easier accessible than having to dodge so many rockets and still have to deal with the assault rifles that come with it... (not brawl maps, classic interior ones)

Harold:
I think RPG system is good for now atleast, there are only few players who knows how to use rpg. So there is no need to change the system.

Hazard:
its a/d, no.

FakeTinG:
it's A/D, but it's very cheap
it's annoying to get hit by rpg from far building or just when you're trying to fight someone
at least lower the ammo so that a player will remain out of RPG much easier..

Gohan:

--- Quote from: FakeTinG on December 28, 2021, 09:59:44 pm ---it's A/D, but it's very cheap
it's annoying to get hit by rpg from far building or just when you're trying to fight someone
at least lower the ammo so that a player will remain out of RPG much easier..

--- End quote ---
if you lower the ammo then rpg will be useless.. no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version