General Section > General Discussion

VCAD Production - Gohan

(1/2) > >>

Gohan:
Hey people, It's Gohan here.

I would like to convocate people to record some custom stuff/scenes in our server, following the concept of the gamemode, strategies, runs, and everykind of stuff that casual players does on the server.

As you may know I did this kind of stuff before for Vice War VI: The Havana Hazard, and was testing some scenes to make one video this time.
This is the example of how we will make it: click here!
If you would like to help me, please submit the format down below and I'll consider it.

SESSION WILL TAKE PLACE THIS SUNDAY SINCE 17 GMT TO 19/20 GMT. (if we finish earlier, earlier)

--- Code: ---[list]
[li]Ingame Nickname:[/li]
[li]I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatary for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting.[/li]
[/list]

--- End code ---

Ülker:
Ingame Nickname: [VU]Ulker
I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatory for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting: Yes, I agree to the following statement.

Clarke.:
Ingame Nickname: Clarke.
I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatary for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting.im agree

Major:
Ingame Nickname: [VU_T]Major
I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatory for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting: Yes, I agree

Mody:

* Ingame Nickname: [VU_T]Mody

* I agree on whatever will be necessary under Gohan's mandatary for this Recording Session without trolling/disrupting. I agree

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version