Vice City Attack & Defence > Ban Appeals

unban app

<< < (2/2)

Siezer:
Thank you pain for clarification. I’ve cross checked this information from the players who were present during that time and it appears to be correct. I feel sorry on behalf of my staff team that you had to face invalid ban. I’ve lifted your ban for now as  I’ve nothing much to offer except my apologies and I hope you are sane enough to cooperate.

I am giving you 1 week donator role for the sake of compensation. We keen to do our best and mistakes can be made but in the meantime, we expect you to be respectful towards our staff. Thank you for understanding. I will keep this topic open for now if you’ve anything else to add.

FulToN_619:
Lord pain can you explain this?

PaiN.:
Lederhos was AFK in that time thats why i did it, but if you see the echo in complete image you can verify when i said " ah he wasnt afk, sry leder" bcz he returned but he was afk why u think he didnt reported me, stop cutting images and making fake reports or admins should punish you again
You just need check when i said " Ahh he returned " yo verify it, its interesting how you trying to make another fake report Fulton
@vcad admins if i post here evidence when leder was afk, admins will ban fulton again for fake report?

FulToN_619:

--- Quote from: PaiN. on February 07, 2022, 07:02:15 pm ---Lederhos was AFK in that time thats why i did it, but if you see the echo in complete image you can verify when i said " ah he wasnt afk, sry leder" bcz he returned but he was afk why u think he didnt reported me, stop cutting images and making fake reports or admins should punish you again
You just need check when i said " Ahh he returned " yo verify it, its interesting how you trying to make another fake report Fulton
@vcad admins if i post here evidence when leder was afk, admins will ban fulton again for fake report?

--- End quote ---
There's a auto afk remover in the server and his team was still alive he was not the last guy remaining then why did you use votekick cmd on him. You're not supposed to use votekick cmd before his whole team die.

Siezer:
Locking this as nothing substantial was added.

I’ve also removed some toxic replies. If any of you feel things are unfair, you may contact me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version