Vice City Attack & Defence > Staff Recruitment

Expression of Interest | VCAD Staff

<< < (2/3) > >>

Hazard:
Current Nickname: [RT]Hazard
Previous Nicknames: RKB_Ricky
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, PK (GMT+5)
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I spend most of my time in VCAD when it's active.
Administrative Experience: ViceLand, Extreme-Addicts, European City, Asian City, VCCnR (Xmair's)
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To help maintain the server position by taking my necessary actions when a rule is broken in any aspect. I will assure that every player in the server follows the rules and avoid becoming toxic for the other players.
Additional Information: I have also helped the VCAD staff in MAGMA tournament which can make them able to judge how I handle things as a staff member.

Withdrawn.

fortune:
Current Nickname: =TLA=Fortune
Previous Nicknames: Luchgox
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, GMT +5
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? 3 Hours
Administrative Experience: CTF Admin (since 2019), RTV Admin (2017-2020), ViceWar 9 Mod (2020), ViceLand Mod (2018-2019).
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To share and learn experiences. Contribute to the server's overall growth by managing events, suggesting new ideas, posting guides/tutorials, helping newcomers, and, most importantly, keeping a clean and fun environment for everyone in the game!
Additional Information: Have a nice day!

Withdrawn due to lack of activity

JINX:
Current Nickname: [DU]JiNX_z0r
Previous Nicknames: JiNX
Country/Timezone: Pakistan GMT+5
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I plays enough as a daily routine.
Administrative Experience: I don't have experience in this field but I'm applying as a fresh start.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: First I need to clarify you I'm very old and active player in this server I learned many things from the staffs Also I can contribute my time to keep server clean and can provide good duty towards the staff. I think it's necessary to count players opinion too as a staff member about the bases/brawls, actually what they demands for it.
Additional Information: Well I'm applying from DU community, our DU staffs are currently inactive.
Every community presents staff member why not DU once again? Here I'm presenting DU. Have a great day !

Fai[X]aN:
Current Nickname: [u1_J]Faixan
Previous Nicknames: Fai[X]aN, Omniscient
Country/Timezone: Pakistan, GMT +5 ( But I'm active enough to cover the different timezones.)
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? I play VCAD when I see some active players during free time. But mostly, I am available on Discord.
Administrative Experience: I used to be an admin in some minor servers created by friends, but I count that as nothing. It's my fresh start. I have reformed myself much to avail this voluntarily opportunity.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff? Being a part of staff, I can offer my duty sincerely. Guiding new players to the right way and giving my activity to the server. Keeping server's environment calm and entertaining. Furthermore, Every sort of help that is required for the server/forum and its betterment.
Additional Information: If you have any questions, you may ask below! :)

vedder:
Current Nickname: Vedder, Pickwick
Previous Nicknames: Calhoun
Country/Timezone: GMT-3, Argentina
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? Atleast 1 or 2 when there's people hanging around
Administrative Experience: Vice-War 7, Vice-War 8, VCTT, EAD League, MAGNA '21 as regards events. When it comes to administrative experience in servers, EA Admin.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: I have been putting a considerable amount of time in VCAD that it has ended becoming one of my favourite servers. Besides, I have been staff member in three A/D events, which increased my knowledge about the gamemode, so I have been able to appreciate its features better. The VCAD Community is a fully-fledged vivid group of wonderful and respectable players who contribute to a good gameplay. I would like to give my two cents in referee'ing and giving a hand to VCAD Staff with whatever I can contribute. The time I spend in VCAD I do not regret it, for it really is a good gameplay experience, unlike other servers whose magic I cannot yet easily find.
Additional Information:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version