Vice City Attack & Defence > Staff Recruitment

Expression of Interest | VCAD Staff

(1/3) > >>

Siezer:
Expression of Interest
Administrators and other staff positions are accepted through invitations. You may reply in this topic with the below format to express that you are interested in joining the staff team.

The management will invite the interested people who show interest in the server.

Staff positions are granted along the following criteria's:

* VCMP Knowledge and experience
* Activity on the server
* General attitude towards new players
* Contribution to the development of server through suggestions or bug reports

--- Code: ---Current Nickname:
Previous Nicknames:
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day?
Administrative Experience:
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?:
Additional Information:
--- End code ---

S3Z4R:
Current Nickname: [u1]S75.
Previous Nicknames: Sezar maybe
Country/Timezone: IN/ GMT+5:30
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day?: Whenever it's active, 2 hrs ish
Administrative Experience: VW8:Lost in Liberty Moderator, Gboyz Admin
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: I'll be honest.. So that I play bases on players demand, prevent bias implications by people (fake voting to be precise) and try to deal day to day stuff so that other admins who are currently busy irl, don't have to
Additional Information: ☕

Inferno:
Current Nickname: Deja[VU]
Previous Nicknames: [VU]KEWUN_MOM, [VU]Inferno, [VU_R]Inferno, [VU_T]Inferno, [R2x]Inferno, Inferno[VU]
Country/Timezone: Pakistan +5 GMT
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? Depends, I play as long as there are players playing ingame whether A/D or Brawls.
Administrative Experience: VCCNR - I served at Administrator position for 2 years there until it closed down permanently. VFS - The server i am currently maintaining, administrating and managing. EG/AD - Moderator.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: Well, we have faced such situations where rule breaks happen in front of us and we cannot do anything because of no admin being present, brawls being constantly played and no A/D despite many players being ingame. Lowkey, always wanted to be a staff member here since i started playing back in 2020. I can deal with people and rulebreaks moderately.
Additional Information: deja vu

Accepted as Moderator.

SkaZ_107:
Current Nickname: [MKs]SkaZ
Previous Nicknames: [MKt]SkaZ, SKAZ
Country/Timezone: GMT +5:30
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? : whenever there are players playing in server or sometimes I myself tag party people and i don't have any admin experience.
Administrative Experience:  I tried to be as a referee in magna but because of lack of admin experience I got denied.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: To keep the server clean from hackers/rule breakers, I like this server and i want to gain some experience as a staff member and I'm mostly active in this server. Thank you.
Additional Information: -

Accepted as Moderator.

LumberJacK:
Current Nickname: [MD]LumberJacK
Previous Nicknames: (PRO)Angel
Country/Timezone: +5 GMT
How many hours do you spend in VCAD a day? 2 or 3hr a day
Administrative Experience: Current: EC Admin. Past: VL Admin, EAD champ 3 ref and also was ref in two more EAD events.
Why do you want to be a part of our staff?: Well, I would like to make the server a good place for newbies and old players by maintaining a good environment and cleaning up the rule breakers/Hackers in no time, A/D mode requires more administration compared to other servers and as a staff member I can take care of player demands and complains myself and make them feel comfortable in server.
Additional Information: -

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version